MacRetro chat and rides thread

No sneaky previews? Did read about Marks ring being busted by some hard ridin :shock:

A while back davedownhill mentioned a weekender taking in some of the northern trails. I have wangled a pass for a wee bit later in the year and was wondering if anyone was up for it? Possibly a 2 or 3 dayer maybe taking in laggan, strathpeffer, golspie? Also maybe hooking up with the NE guys and less for Jamie to travel :D . So whad'ya think? Flight of fancy or a goer?

I'll also post up Drumlanrig and Ae threads if folks are still interested?

kaiser":10qvuqgh said:

sounds good :D

not sure at this stage if I could commit to a weekender, dalby might be my only overnighter for this year :cry:

clockworkgazz":2t8oir0d said:
kaiser":2t8oir0d said:

not sure at this stage if I could commit to a weekender, dalby might be my only overnighter for this year :cry:

I remember you mentioning this, could leave a sufficient gap to really work that pass? You never know till you try, I got mine with minimal :shock: work. What about a family weekend in the area and you scoot off during the day?

Here is a taster-picture of the CV trip.

DSC05953.jpg

Unlike your big ring kaiser- Jimi's smaller ring just wasn't up for the job.

:roll:

kaiser":7rn0chnu said:
clockworkgazz":7rn0chnu said:
kaiser":7rn0chnu said:

I remember you mentioning this, could leave a sufficient gap to really work that pass? You never know till you try, I got mine with minimal :shock: work. What about a family weekend in the area and you scoot off during the day?

Know what you mean, glossed the front door on sunday and got some brownie points- will just need to get stuck into that DIY.

Back