MacRetro chat and rides thread

Re: Re:

RobMac":1hq59ki1 said:
I've left my Taiwanese exchange students to look after the place, they're awfy nice lassies, twins as well.
They dinny half ken how to look after the more mature gentleman ;)
Great idea!

What sort of bike do you want to exchange them for?

old_coyote_pedaller":1gsdknxx said:
Yer lucky Keith wiz oot on the pish last night and likely a wee bit "under the weather" just now coz ye've just let him know yer no in and all yer bike stuff is "free to a new home".

It’s ok, Keith sold him most of that old crap in the first place.

clubby":4vh6mbtd said:
old_coyote_pedaller":4vh6mbtd said:
Yer lucky Keith wiz oot on the pish last night and likely a wee bit "under the weather" just now coz ye've just let him know yer no in and all yer bike stuff is "free to a new home".

It’s ok, Keith sold him most of that old crap in the first place.

HOI...not all of it was crap.....sure i sold a nice pair of grips at one point :mrgreen:

RobMac":uei234ls said:
I've left my Taiwanese exchange students to look after the place, they're awfy nice laddies, twins as well.

ye always did like a bit of the auld cock n balls eh

keithyr":3jv4ck7n said:
RobMac":3jv4ck7n said:
I've left my Taiwanese exchange students to look after the place, they're awfy nice laddies, twins as well.

ye always did like a bit of the auld cock n balls eh
You've been hanging about with John to much.

Why is it that with the vast choice of bicycles in existence I always have the most fun on the oddest most unsung bikes. Velo is just being Velo I suppose.

Dragged myself away from the DIY around my good ladies flat and rode down the coast near Portobello, Edinburgh on my beat up Puch Promenade 20 shopper bike. What a hoot though I need a knobblier front tyre as front end was skiting from side to side in the gloopy mud on some paths and over grassy stretches.

Hoping to set it up as Retro-Direct drive this week for more wacky nonsense :LOL:

Back