MacRetro Anniversary ride - Sunday 7th June 2015 - Glentress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas I'm sunning myself in Crete but that means I cant subject you to the Dayglo White Lightnin' in the top pic so thats a blessing for you :LOL:

velomaniac":1wvij852 said:
Alas I'm sunning myself in Crete but that means I cant subject you to the Dayglo White Lightnin' in the top pic so thats a blessing for you :LOL:

No, that's a shame. Dayglo White Lightnin's are what it's all about! :LOL:

If TK comes that's 1 from the first. I wonder if we can get many more?

firedfromthecircus":1gl9qnrw said:
If TK comes that's 1 from the first. I wonder if we can get many more?

You might get Gaz or Kaiser to come if you PM them. I don't think they're on here much these days. Gaz particularly would probably need plenty of notice.

I'm afraid I can't make it. I need to take my daughter to Oban that day.

DaveDH seen far left in the photo lives at the bottom of Janets Brae on the edge of Glentress forest but he does not own anything remotely retro. The bald guy in the centre of the photo is called Stewart Burgess, one of Daves mates and like Dave a coleague of mine, who also lives in Peebles but is not a retrobike member nor does he own a retro steed. I'll mention it to them but its unlikely they'd show up.

Re: Re:

DynaCol":2pz1crig said:
I'll be along for this one and will definitely be riding retro, either Klein or Dave Yates. It's taken me almost as long as FFTC to cable up the Dave Yates so it may be ready by June :LOL:

go on, take the Klein, lets get a MacKlein Klan going :D :D :D

Re:

In all likelyhood it'll be the Klein getting an outing at this one, the Dave Yates is almost done but got a few finishing touches still to do. So Klein Klan gathering it is! (assuming you're bringing yours too that is?)

Re:

Dragged out the old 94 Zaskar frame thismorning and started throwing some bits at it :)

Stripped this down about three years ago to do a RetroMod build but never got anywhere :roll: , on track now though, just need wheels, new brake pads and a rear disc.

Brakes are Hope Mono Mini's, forks are 80mm Z5 air/oil Bomber's, wheels will be Halo SAS rims on XT hubs, tyres will be the fattest i can fit in the frame, 2.4 front and 2.2 rear i think ?, XT gears, L&M cranks, Club Roost pedals, Syncros stem and seatpost.

pGcGiM9l.jpg

Re:

Now then chaps

Looks like I'll be up for the weekend, anyone camping?

Will have the misses with me so can't play Saturday but will be BBQ in the evening if anyone is interested?

cheers kaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back