MacRetro 2011

kaiser":2mx72zen said:
So far chronologically then and including some of the volunteers :twisted: :

First off would be TK's winter wonderland at Dunkeld, had a great time this year and last and always a good winter warmer. This on the 30th of January The Ken

Laggan April BIG.ECK

MrP's Epic Extavaganza Easterish Mr P

Drumlanrig MacRetrofest May Kaiser/Gazz RETRO ONLY?

I'm wanting to push Glentress back to our June slot, next year will be our 4th and I reckon the longest running area group meet. October was a wee bit cold but in saying that I'm amazed the turnout we got considering. GT should be the weekend of the 4/5 June

What about a lomonds or pentlands solstice ride? Rather than GT at solstice. 21st of June or the weekend folowing? Mikee

Apart from that we could maybe organise at least one sortie down south en masse. Might take a wee bit of coordination but it would be good to take a few scalps I believe the BDW is a joint effort between the northeners so we could kick two asses at the same time. BDW is July 22-24

Arran September

So far chronologically then and including some of the volunteers :twisted: :

First off would be TK's winter wonderland at Dunkeld, had a great time this year and last and always a good winter warmer. This on the 30th of January The Ken

Laggan April BIG.ECK

MrP's Epic Extavaganza Easterish Mr P

Drumlanrig MacRetrofest May Kaiser/Gazz RETRO ONLY?

I'm wanting to push Glentress back to our June slot, next year will be our 4th and I reckon the longest running area group meet. October was a wee bit cold but in saying that I'm amazed the turnout we got considering. GT should be the weekend of the 4/5 June

What about a lomonds or pentlands solstice ride? Rather than GT at solstice. 21st of June or the weekend folowing? Mikee

Apart from that we could maybe organise at least one sortie down south en masse. Might take a wee bit of coordination but it would be good to take a few scalps I believe the BDW is a joint effort between the northeners so we could kick two asses at the same time. BDW is July 22-24

Arran September

Rubber stamp on this then? Everybody happy? :D

we'll need to get the broxburn bing bbq in there too somewhere :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

other than that , it looks good :D i'll sort gt out if theres no-one else wanting to put there name to it ;)

broxburn bing bbq

That's got a nice ring to it :LOL:

The Scottish Tourist Board should be informed ' thee No1 tourist attraction in Scotland' :LOL:

big.eck":1vdgxi7v said:
we'll need to get the broxburn bing bbq in there too somewhere :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

other than that , it looks good :D i'll sort gt out if theres no-one else wanting to put there name to it ;)

We spoke on Sunday about a few local rides, reckon these should be noce fillers :)

Go for GT if ye like bigman, can I suggest ZZ, Velo and Boxxer for local ken and assistance mibee?

kaiser":2mjhcplt said:
big.eck":2mjhcplt said:

We spoke on Sunday about a few local rides, reckon these should be noce fillers :)

Go for GT if ye like bigman, can I suggest ZZ, Velo and Boxxer for local ken and assistance mibee?

agreed :D just need someone tae whip up a nice broxburn bing flyer :LOL:

i want to get in one of they pod things so would like to get the ball running fast and try get something booked/paid for :D :D :D

I'm planning a day out around Thrunton Woods at some point next year. It was going to be April but it could be moved to fit into a quiet moth for you guys. It's not too far for you central belt guys and will have some nice riding.

Dr S":3bmmi01p said:
I'm planning a day out around Thrunton Woods at some point next year. It was going to be April but it could be moved to fit into a quiet moth for you guys. It's not too far for you central belt guys and will have some nice riding.
Thrunton kicked my arse last year... please Sir, may I have some more?

Back