MacKlunker - SATURDAY 5th MAY, Postponed...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
or this :shock:

$(KGrHqN,!hkE7Sh3fD7OBO27Im6HZ!~~60_1.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chopper-bike- ... 500wt_1110

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is an Atomic Zombie inspired build. I have the book of plans and how to build that is detailed in there. Bloody stoopid if you ask me and not the best of the Atomic Zombie plans but one of the easiest :D

velomaniac":7u1vcrxs said:
That is an Atomic Zombie inspired build. I have the book of plans and how to build that is detailed in there. Bloody stoopid if you ask me and not the best of the Atomic Zombie plans but one of the easiest :D

Well I had to google atomic zombie!!!! :shock: :LOL:

If any of you technically competent types want to borrow the book and try one of the builds which include choppers, trikes, recumbents, tall bikes and other weird stuff then let me know. Books gathering dust at the moment ;)

velomaniac":2d9amays said:
If any of you technically competent types want to borrow the book and try one of the builds which include choppers, trikes, recumbents, tall bikes and other weird stuff then let me know. Books gathering dust at the moment ;)

yes please :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back