m900,syncros,kooka,ritchey,ti,pace,pulstar

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Moving house in a month or so, so could do with shifting a lot of stuff. Prices incoude postage to the UK. Please post interest in this thread, then follow up by PM if needed as this keeps it open and fair.

Happy to entertain swaps for certain things only, or I'll never clear this lot, or finish my buids: titec titanium seat post that will fit my litespeed obed fs, a 31.8 bottom pull m900 front mech or a spinergy spox rear wheel.

Pictures of all the items up for sale can be found here: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/Ian_Shaw/May 2012/?start=0, there may also be pics of things I'm not sure I'm selling or not, so if anything else grabs your fancy, let me know as it could sway me to sell.

M900 bits and bobs
Collection of m900 arms. No idea how I amassed so many m900 cantis and spares (I'll still have two sets not fitted after these all go), so I doubt I'll ever need these. All bolts etc present, but no springs/covers. £15 the lot posted

Stems, bars and related things:
Beautiful kooka stem - 1 inch ahead, 130mm long, minimal rise - £60 - Now £55 posted

Ritchey Force Lite stem NOS - 1 inch ahead, 130mm long, minimal rise - £15 posted

Syncros #2 (silver 1 1/8 ahead, 130 long, minimal rise) - no decals but I think I have a new set. Top cap pictured but not included - £20

Club roost Ibeam steam - 1 inch, 120mm long and a slight rise. Pretty much unmarked aside from few small/light scratches. Bolts all shiny - £10 posted

Another club roost ibeam, this time in 1 1/8 quill flavour. 130mm long, minimal rise. Scratched to the very front/top of the bar clamp but pretty clean other than that. All bolts and top cap present and correct - £10 posted.

Control tech stem - 1 1/8, 130mm long and minimal rise. A few chips to te paint here and there, but a solid stem - £10 posted

Bontrager Race xxx lite bar and stem - 1 1/8 ahead, 110mm long, 7 degree rise stem with carbon face plate. A few small marks but a lovely lightweight expensive stem. Carbon bars are also lovely, lightweight and expensive. A few marks to the lacquer, but no damage caused by anything other than components and me dropping a cassette tool on them minutes before taking the pics. Full length, uncut bars - the pair for £50 posted

Bar end gloves - grips designed to fit your bars and bar ends - £6

Brand new in packet (though the packet has gone brittle and broken in places) USE bar ends in silver. All wedges and bolts present and correct, as are instructions and packaging. Lovely in silver, wish I still had my silver use bars ut hey, gotta go - £25

Amazing looking and manufactured i beam style stem in annodised purple. 1 1/4 quill stem and I believe oversize bars, so one for the alpine stars fraternity I believe. It is a stunning stem but I've nothing in 1 1/4 or it would be mounted without delay. Made by nv or au (depends which way you look at it) - £15 posted

Titanium
Titanium 1 1/8 steerers - NOS
Bought off here a while back with the intention of using, but haven't. Stupidly light, I was amazed at just how light they are. Should I keep them for a rainy day? No, must sell. £25 each or both for £40. Pace crown not for sale (yet) but used to show that they fit and also the length. Only one left - Now £20

Pedals
Shimano SPD - M525. Work as they should, bearing one one could do with a regrease - £10 posted

Sakae Low Fat pedals - Bought off here a month ago for £15 so looking for the same back. Good condition, probably benefit from a regrease.

Wheels, rims and hubs
Lovely purple pulstar hubs. Great condition , no fading to colour. Bearings nice and smooth. Paid £30 a month or so back, so just looking for the same.

Mechs
Suntour 31.8 bottom pull. Missing clamp screw and cable clamp. Nos but storage marks - £5 posted
XTR M970 front mech. Chrome has some bubbling underneath - £20 posted

Pace
Pace RC35 MX range braces and crown sides in lovely anno blue. Were nos, Tim/justbackdated/fork English fitted them to my forks as part of a refurb, but the blue didn't match my build so I took them straight off. Cost me around £50, but up for £40 to clear

Pace RC36 leg braces and bolts
I upgraded to carbon so kept these, just in case but have never used them so away they go. There are two, just taped them together. Nice and shiny and a bargain £20 posted

Skewers
XTR rear skewer (m95x). Some scuffing but top notch skewer - £10 posted

Saddles, seat posts and related things
Kalloy black seat post. Nice condition, logos rubbed off a bit (no ba thing, you can take it all off) but other than that in tip top shape. 31.6mm - £8 posted
Kona seat post clamp for earlier steel frames - £8 posted
Use seat post shims x 2. A 30.0 alloy, and a 27.2 (sold) one in materials unknown. £5 each

White flite. Shows signs of use but no rips or tears. Logo stitching on the rear is wearing a bit thin - £20 posted - now £15
Kore I beam, saddle for I beam seat posts only (I can't stress this enough). Lovely and comfy, yet light and sleek - £15

Brakes, brake levers and other brake bits
AC brake booster in green. Cost me over £30 off this very site, but yours for £15 posted.
Brake boss mounts for forks. Similar to the pace variety on their RC3x series forks. These I believe came off a set of rigid alpine stars forks. £6 posted as that's what they cost me a month or so ago

Karma stuff
Chain rings - may have life, may not, you decide, but for free, its risk free.
Black rear qr - a bit scuffed so for a hack bike really
Exage front hub. Gritty bearings but a good solid hub otherwise, in good cosmetic shape
Shimano cantis - M434 - no springs or back plates, but the arms are all good, and the brake blocks have plenty of meat left on them.

Sold:
Syncros #1 (black 1 1/8 ahead, 125 long, about 5 degree rise) - nos newer version that allows the use of a normal top cap - £15
Suntour xc-pro front mech - 31.8 bottom pull - £10 posted
Ritchey superlogic brake levers. You can dial in the cable pull so suitable for canti brakes or V. NOS - £15 posted
Full set of m900 cantis - front and rear. Great condition, all bolts included. Pads aren't useable, but are XTR and will look ok from a distance, how far I can't say. Logos all present, a few marks here and there from fitting/use but that's about it. Springs and backs all good - £45 posted
M900 7 speed cassette - yes 7! Sounds strange, but I had two m900 cassettes, one a type P, the other a type q. One had a wrecked carrier (bolts holding the rings had sheared), the other I bought off here and when it arrived, it was not quite right. Strangely though, when trying to make one from two, I discovered that using the good carrier, and some of the cogs from the other cassette, I could make a rather lovely, extremely lightweight 7 speed cassette. Cogs show very little wear and I would wager take a new chain no problem. Ratios are: 12/14/16/18/21/24/28. The 12/14/16 are from a p type cassette, the rest and the carrier are a q type. £25 posted (both bought off here owe me substantially more)
XT rear skewer. Barely a mark on it's silver lovliness. Not sure which model number it is, but very similar to the XTR one above but silver - £5 posted
Syncros #4 (1 inch quill) - fantastic example, barely a mark on the decals or stem as a whole - £25 posted
Answer ATAC stem - 1 inch, 140mm long and minimal rise. An absolute minter of a stem, barely a mark on it or the decals. Bolts all nice and shiny too - £20 posted
M900 rear cantis. Good condition, logos present and clear. A few marks from use, springs are present and correct, one of the plastic spring covers is starting to go where they all do (spring exit). Mounting bolts included but no pads. £15 posted
Syncros #3 (silver ahead, 1 1/8, 140 long, minimal rise) - decals perfect on one side, slightly marked on the other. A beauty and including a top cap - £25 posted
Shimano biopace rings with very little wear. 46/36 - £12 posted
Odyssey 1 inch quill stem with unique cable roller - a few marks but perfectly functional and not bad looking stem. Read on here about the roller improving braking performance once you've worked out how to set it up - £10 posted
27.2 USE seat post shim - £5
Cooks e-cranks. Lovely aubergine colour. Very nce condition as the pics show. Threads and tapers all good. I have two spiders included, the black which is 110 BCD, and a green one which is compact/94 BCD. Washers/spacers for the spider and granny ring included - £80 posted
Suntour XC pro 7 speed cassette (NOS) - £20 posted
Titanium quill stem in 1 inch. Bought off here a week or so ago, but am not going to be needing it anymore. Just want what I paid - £10
Titanium spokes - NOS
From memory 267/8 in size. Lovely rainbow colour. 29 of. I bought them with the intention of using on a lightweight 28h wheel build, but have since realised that 13.5 stone and a light wheel won't mix - £20
Brand new in packed DCD (Daves chain device). Never mounted or fitted, just taken out of the packet to look at. £12

Karmad:
Canti hanger in silver - Avid tri-dangle like, but no idea if it is or not
Parts from a tioga alchemy aheadset - not quite complete, missing the crown race I believe.

Antstark":17i8clce said:
Ian....what are the cog sizes on the xtr Frankencassette ?

cheers

Ant
No problem, it is 12/14/16/18/21/24/28

The 12/14/16 are from a p type cassette, the rest and the carrier are a q type.

The steerers, I take it they don't have the cir clip groove to stop them pulling straight through a pace crown?

JeRkY":1y0waivj said:
The steerers, I take it they don't have the cir clip groove to stop them pulling straight through a pace crown?
They don't have the groove, but you could add one if needed, but they shouldn't pull through if the bolts in the crown are done up correctly. You could add a groove for a circlip pretty easily I'd guess as the tube thickness in that area would allow for it.

Latest posts

Back