Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, very regretful sale but here goes -

almost complete xtr group set.

Included are the sti units with pretty rare rubber covers, cantilever brakes (one of the plastic Spring covers has a crack, 170mm with sg26, Unknown 38t and sg46 tooth chainrings, 28.6mm top pull front mech(clamp bolt missing) , rear mech, un90 bottom bracket. There are 3 wheels, one is a single rear with xtr cassettes not a mavic m231 rim, the other pair comprise araya rm-395 team xc rims, xtr rear him, sadly a sun/ringle front.
£300 collected, £15 post

2yxrdxk.jpg

1992 Trek 9000

It actually rides fairly well once you get used to riding bio pace chainrings again. Couple that with the Bob from the rear suspension and it takes some getting used to!

The bike is in pretty good condition, it's used and you can see that, but it's far from trashed. It's in very close to original spec too, the tyres are more modern bontrager items, but I have sourced a pair of the originals, plus a third spare. Grips and pedals are not original, but as far as I can see everything else is, including the dx/xt groupset.

17.5" centre to centre
£275 £15 post
2njwm5t.jpg

1994 ish giant CADEX cfm carbon fibre mountain bike.

I bought this as a frame only but managed to build it using mainly period parts.
Frame is 17.5" centre to centre
Mavic rims, "black lx" hubs and most of the groupset, Michelin savannah tyres (stupidly light, took ages to find a pair)

The front wheel is in a bad way but a spare is included.

The bike rides really well, fantastically nimble and climbs like a goat.

£165 £15 post

vwvapx.jpg

diamond back cruiser, I can't recall what the fork is but remember it being something semi special when I bought it. Saddle is a genuine brooks which cost a fortune. Wheels are built by me, the first and last set I have built ha. They have held up so far...

I thin line have done something wrong with the rear hub or chain line, as it jumps off the chainring every now and again,

A bit of love and this could be awesome again

£175, £15 post

ejir6b.jpg

khs montana team, 17.5" c-c
The frame is made from true temper ox2 tubing, their flagship tubeset at the time. If is a very strong but light steel frame, rides fantastically. Sadly it's in poor aesthetic condition.

The fork is pretty much the untimate from the early 90's, these were nigh on £500 back then. Sadly it needs a refurb. The seals still hold pressure, although they do need pimping up with a needle valve, they have boot been used for about 3 years.
£160 £15 post
2remphk.jpg

Back