M2 S-Works with FSX forks Newton Abbott

Quite a lot of comanies had engraved white logos, so the best identifier is probably that distinctive profile. It looks familiar, but nothing has sprung to mind yet.

Bikes clean, very good paint work except for some chain wear around bb shell. It was a long old weekend to collect it, took my wife and two kids for a weekend away in Devon. I have managed to acquire two of these sworks within the space of 2 months. One I am going to build to ride with how I would have set it up in the 90s, the other will be a jmc tribute.

The hubs are TGear USA, the rear is cracked but the front is in in good shape.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    799.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 22
Bikes clean, very good paint work except for some chain wear around bb shell. It was a long old weekend to collect it, took my wife and two kids for a weekend away in Devon. I have managed to acquire two of these sworks within the space of 2 months. One I am going to build to ride with how I would have set it up in the 90s, the other will be a jmc tribute.

Looks great. You best me to it. I was all over that like a rash and you pipped me to it.

Well done. Looks like a great bike.

And into the breach he goes, good luck comrade, we hope to see you on the other side where we will celebrate your endeavours 👍

Back