Lumicycle Night Sun lights, price reduction to £130

merlinxlm

Dirt Disciple
I have a complete set of bike lights for sale, main front lights. And helmet mounted lights, I'm selling the units as a complete kit, here are the specifications of the units.

1. 1 X Night Sun Team issue, modified cable to be used with Lumicycle Lithium battery.
2. 1 X Night Sun Team XC headlight, modified cable to be used with Lumicycle Lithium battery. With three spare 10w low beam bulbs.
3. 1 X Lumicycle Ultra-lightweight 14.8v Lithium Ion Pro 4.4Amp/h bottle battery and charger.
4. 1 X VistaLight Nightstick code 5 head light kit, with a spare headlight.

The units are used but in very good condition, I'm selling the kit as I no longer cycle XC due to knee problems. The main lights use to last about 3hr 50min on low beam and 1hr 55min on high beam. I modified the existing NightSun units to sun with the Lumicycle LIthium battery as it’s a better set up than the original. I'm looking for about £150 ono for the complete kit. If you require any more information please call me on, 07887888574.

P4070571Large.jpg

P4070570Large.jpg

P4070567Large.jpg

Thank you.

Lumicycle Night Sun lights, price reduction to £150

Price reduction to £150, for the complete kit.

Thank you.

Lumicycle Night Sun lights, price reduction to £140

Price reduction to £140, for the complete kit. A very good buy ready for the winter time.

Thank you.

Back