Sold Lovely pair of 26" wheels: XT M756 hubs, Mavic X317 rims + SRAM cassette BIG PRICE DROP

raidan73

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I've been hanging on to these for a good while but just can't see me using them any time soon so it's time to sell. This era isn't my area of expertise but I've done a bit of research on here and on eBay completed listings. If I'm off on price I guess they won't sell!

Updated 16/09/21 as tyres now sold separately

32 hole XT M756 hubs laced to Mavic X317 disc only rims, rotors and very low mileage SRAM PG 990 11-32 cassette, blue wall Schwalbe Black Shark 2.1" folding tyres (front and rear specific) with presta tubes. Just need some skewers to get these up and running. Save some spots of rust on the rotors, and very minor peeling to the rim decals, everything is in excellent condition. The tyres have been ridden but if it wasn't for a bit of dirt you wouldn't know it. Hubs are lovely and smooth and the wheels run true. Cassette has also seen very minimal use. I've given them a wipe over but they're not spotless.

£170 obo £115 Now £100 including UK postage, probably via Parcelforce 48. Payment by Paypal f&f or buyer pays the fees.

IMG_2132.jpg IMG_2134.jpg IMG_2135.jpg IMG_2136.jpg IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2138.jpg IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2140.jpg IMG_2141.jpg IMG_2142.jpg

Last edited:
Happy to listen to reasonable offers, and willing to sell tyres/wheels separately

Now £140 posted

Listing updated today (tyres sold)

Latest posts

Back