Lovely Dekerf Team ST

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
In Harrogate with postage an option. Should go high.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Great spot! I briefly owned one of these gorgeous frames but had to sell it on here before ever riding back in 2009 due to a relocation for work & just kept my DeKerf singlespeed. Think this is a size down from my own DeKerf - so too compact. Awesome to see one again.
Some stellar reviews if you look back into old issues of Bike magazine. 1997-8 era

Reactions: CTK
Nah. anyone wanting one of these will doubtless be aware of the high probability of chainstay failure, and horrendously expensive repair...
If it had prestige chainstays though...

It‘s a tidy and tasteful choice of fine components - ( except the forks IMO ) - will be interesting to see how this develops,
Am glad not being offered as a frame only deal...am certain this is a size down than the DeKerf I have ridden.
I messaged the seller to check this and seat tube c-c is 16” ( so am out)

How high do we reckon? Somewhere near £1k?

Nah. anyone wanting one of these will doubtless be aware of the high probability of chainstay failure, and horrendously expensive repair...
If it had prestige chainstays though...
Think you have just reminded me why I sold my own version on unridden , and the following year invested in a Moots YBB.
The orignal steel version was praised in Bike magazine ‘ this bike kicks ass with big heavy boots on ‘ and also featured in the seminal N.shore issue too. ?1996/7 brilliant articles / reviews well worth seeking out if not scanned on here.

Back