Look Kevlar road bike from my dad

Re:

if you are sure you want to sell,id stick a nuts price tag on it on the well known one 'buy now'
see what happens :LOL:

Re:

Hi guys,

After spending many hours on the MTB and many more to go I m seriously thinking about selling the Look. The bike only went outside for two rides and that's it. My dad never touched it again beside changing the tires last year (never understood that action ;) ). No UV, dirt or other stuff got its chance to deteriorate this beautiful bike.

What would you advise concerning a price?

Thanks.
Brenner

Re:

I can't help with a price, but that's a very nice bike! I'd like it, but probably can't afford it!

Re:

Thanks man! My dad spend a LOT on this bike. Did a lot of thinking..sell...keep it...sell....keep it. But I m not using the bike so it may leave for a good price..

foz":qj1bpq0s said:
That's a great bike, I'd love one of those myself (and I could ride a 57 :LOL: )

DA STI will be an 8 speed HG cassette. UG only went up to 7.

lose the bell though!
They did do an 8-speed UG block, I've got one! It's got the same gears as the 6/7 speed cassette but thinner spacers.

Dura Ace UG was different again though, I think. Didn't it have a smaller diameter locking cog to accommodate a 12-tooth cog?

foz":3smqukbu said:
That's a great bike, I'd love one of those myself (and I could ride a 57 :LOL: )

DA STI will be an 8 speed HG cassette. UG only went up to 7.

lose the bell though!

I thought that too but I have an 8 speed UG freehub body here , and it is exactly the same length as the HG body

Attachments

• IMG_20151008_232221.jpg
    IMG_20151008_232221.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 340
Back