LongboardSi awol with my bits! Anybody know him?

But think of the excitement, the intrigue of not knowing if Longboard has fled the country with your tenners worth of rare retro tat.

Perhaps even it was a conspiracy between Marc two tone and Longboard :shock: :shock: Dear God, how far does this go ? international ??. QUICK, SOMEBODY CONTACT INTERPOL

Retro Spud":3vby6472 said:
I hear Sheffield is quite nice at this time of the year !

I think thats just the earlier nights, leave it another couple of months and its even nicer for more of the time :LOL:

Re:

I'm not 100% certain about this but browser pre-rendering combined with autologin might give the impression of the guy logging in to the site without him actually doing so himself. (In plainer English: browsers can preload parts of webpages, in the background and unknown to the user, before the user even clicks on a link to the site. It gives the user the impression of speedier performance when the link is clicked on.) If he has a Retrobike link on his home page, the browser might well pre-render parts of it. Whether that would include autologin is the part I'm not sure about. Nevertheless, in theory, someone else viewing his homepage could be sufficient to give the impression he'd logged in.

I wouldn't go looking for the knuckle-dusters or calling Interpol just yet then. Given that LongboardSi hasn't posted since August 2nd, I'd be concerned rather than outraged at the moment. And for a tenner's worth of bits? If he wanted to defraud someone, he could have got a better stash than that.

Re:

Sorry boys. Go home now. Thanks for popping round all the same.

Attachments

• 1BB04659-0B6C-49C9-BA86-C914BD655B42.jpeg
    1BB04659-0B6C-49C9-BA86-C914BD655B42.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 349
Re:

Don't ever,,,,ever put tat and marin lite in the same context.

Please ;)

Really though, he picked the stuff up sharply enough, no reason to doubt integrity either. Dont know him personally but attended rides up this way.

Come on si, get your act together.

Back