Sorted LONG SHOT! Dia Compe Brake Pads (Grafton ones)

Nice 👌
Altho they look like the shorter shaft version, pretty sure the originals came with a 19mm shaft?
Yeah, the mounting stud certainly looks shorter. Not sure if they will still fit? Maybe ask Roly (@Rod_Saetan) to measure the length of stud and you'll be able to work out if they'll fit or not if you have the Speed Controllers to hand. I just remember seeing this thread and thought I'd let you know! 👍

Nice 👌
Altho they look like the shorter shaft version, pretty sure the originals came with a 19mm shaft?
Spotters badge! 👀

The shaft is actually 16.5 mm, very little info about these that I could find so I wasn’t aware they came in two lengths or I’d have checked sooner. Anyway, I don’t have any Graftons hanging around (unfortunately) to check, but if someone can tell me the depth of the L bracket I can say if they’ll work :)

And cheers for the marketing Tim!

Spotters badge! 👀

The shaft is actually 16.5 mm, very little info about these that I could find so I wasn’t aware they came in two lengths or I’d have checked sooner. Anyway, I don’t have any Graftons hanging around (unfortunately) to check, but if someone can tell me the depth of the L bracket I can say if they’ll work :)

And cheers for the marketing Tim!
L bend is 48mm
Pretty sure yours will also work 👍

Back