Long shot - anyone fancy Cannock 10th October?

Visited a mate who lives around there about a month ago,I thought the riding was pretty cool(he's done alot of secret building).Just bought a new ss especially for riding there! Rigid is ideal round cannock,couldn't make it out riding Friday though,had manflu all week :cry:

gump":2shgdncl said:
ededwards":2shgdncl said:
Really relaxing ride/run today, many thanks and for putting up with my antics.

And I bridle at the modern indictment as I was rigid and canti'd up :D

On a Surly! Uber niche modern bike ;)

At least I didn't have discs (or even the capacity for discs) or full suspension! Actually needed a lighter bike as much easier to pick up and carry.

gump":2shgdncl said:
Will stick a tracker on Ed next time too.. or a long leash :LOL: - he just cannot help himself on fireroads :)

There's a jolly nice golf course up the top of one of the fire roads, looked really charming in the sunshine

missmyfat":2aephwd3 said:
orange71":2aephwd3 said:
well sorry I couldn't get there, but I'll be there around 7.30am tomorrow morning following in your wake for a quick couple of laps of FTD :D

Blimey your keen! you will probably see ed's footprints everywhere as he seemed to be running most of the time (when he was not leaving us for dead on the climbs!)

Though I didn't see footprints, I did hear some strange noises in the woods - quite scary at dawn :shock:

Saw squirrels, rabbits and even 2 deer :D

Back