lol, cannondale, lol

Its late at night, cyclist in the garage aligning his cantilever brake pads, its dark outside, cold, quiet. The door creaks slightly, the cyclist, nervy, turns to see whats there... Nothing. Suddenly, the mobile phone rings making the cyclist jump, number withheld, odd. Hit the green button, the cyclist asks... "hello?".

"I know what you rode last summer"

'it has shinamo sram quick shift gears'... so the bike is bipolar/ schitzophrenic and, judging by the spelling, dyslexic.... poor bike!

This guy's persistent.
Costing him on listing fees ,so every cloud has a silver lining :D

dyna-ti":t29u75d9 said:
This guy's persistent.
Costing him on listing fees ,so every cloud has a silver lining :D
Replace 'persistent' with 'retarded' and you've hit the nail on the head lol

can someone else report it this time.ebay will think i have got it in for the loser(well i do but....)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
As well as pointing out the bike is not a Cnnondale, I did remind them that namnoc spelt conman the other way round... maybe that led to the ban of the name, who knows.

stew-b":2gb5tjtc said:
hooray,he has been banned http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/namnoc75/ :LOL: we need to keep an eye out for it though as he will no doubt re-register...

ah...don't see that too often.

nic":2gb5tjtc said:
As well as pointing out the bike is not a Cnnondale, I did remind them that namnoc spelt conman the other way round... maybe that led to the ban of the name, who knows.

and ah again...perhaps that's why...good stuff.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back