Log your rides

Me and a mate had fantastic day out round Finjasjön(Finja Lake) near Hässleholm in Sweden,27 km of it.. The terrain on this route was really diverse; tricky technical woodland sections, tight downhill singletrack through some beautiful Silver Birch woodland, gravel, grass and sandy trails round the lake edge and some wooden gangplank sections through what can only be described as Everglades like swamplands! After a superb buffet lunch at base-camp we topped the afternoon off with a short but extremely technical 3k woodland section round one of the nearby smaller lakes. This is totally what xc mountainbiking is all about !!
DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

Got out today for first time in nearly a month! The imminent birth of daughter number 2 curtailed all cycling. Anyway only had time for a paltry 15.75miles. But great to be turning some cranks again :)

Today 15.75miles
YTD 803.54miles

congrats are in order to you both ;) Whats that I heard years ago..mountain bike seats impair fertility ??? Haha! Puts paid to that rumour lmao

Cheers BB :D

Short ride again today, headwind and rain, still nice to be out though!

Today 22.93miles
YTD 826.47miles

Been a bit overcast soggy and damp the last week here but brightened up today..buddy and me racked up the bikes,drove about half hour,parked up and got ready for another fun day.Took the Giant ATX 900 this time,owned it over a decade,built up with Thompson/xtr/sids/crossmax/raceface mix.
Covered just over 30km in different woodland terrain..rocks and wet roots..planted my face good'n'proper today :oops: ..was in a tricky downhill rock section :roll: but no harm done.

Some places you just need extreme machines... or a Giant ATX :LOL:
DSC00199-1.jpg

DSC00196-1.jpg

DSC00194-1.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

The Rock ShoX SIDS Hydra air still performing their duties well.. ;)

DSC00208.jpg

...and so is the Fox Vanilla Float... :cool:

DSC00210.jpg

Two entries!

Riding yesterday with MacRetro at GT. Only 2nd time on a mtb this year :eek: need to try harder.

15.45miles

Out for a shakedown spin on my new road bike. Very promising :eek:

22.9miles

Weekend 38.35miles
YTD 864.82miles

Bike 2 work. Lovely morning :)

Today 20.36miles
YTD 885.18

a couple of quite heavy milage weeks at the end of last month followed by a couple of weeks of me driving to work meant I've been taking it easy (read lazy)

got back on the bike in earnest a couple of weeks back, feels good :) so without further ado..

month so far - 62
year so far - 802

PS - Congrats kaiser :D has daughter number 2 appeared yet??

Cheers BCM! She has indeed :D

Couple more days cycling to work

YTD: 926.6

Back