Locking a NEON bike??

Bring a Lock...?

• Sure, this is Holland for Ch#@t sake!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nop, No one wants to be seen on this NEON hack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yo-eddy":1t9ueafj said:
Just to ad some more info, I tend to trust people, often send stuff before payment on here, seldomly lock my car (think I don't even have the keys to lock all my doors :roll: ), leave my house open most of the day......

and tell me I can leave my car outside with running engine, when you want to show me a De Rosa on the internet :)

I rode a pink Panasonic MC 5500 when I lived in Groningen. For anti theft reasons. Okay ...and because I like pink. Still used a lock, but I could save on an expensive one. Used to use Cyclops, the only proper lock I know.

Elev12k":1uzk6fi3 said:
yo-eddy":1uzk6fi3 said:
Just to ad some more info, I tend to trust people, often send stuff before payment on here, seldomly lock my car (think I don't even have the keys to lock all my doors :roll: ), leave my house open most of the day......

and tell me I can leave my car outside with running engine, when you want to show me a De Rosa on the internet :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ...... so true :p

I wish I was Dutch.

35 kids on bikes on a school trip, just brilliant. The risk assessment idiots would never allow this to happen in the UK :cry:

i believe in fixies":2eth6rdh said:
I wish I was Dutch.

35 kids on bikes on a school trip, just brilliant. The risk assessment idiots would never allow this to happen in the UK :cry:
I know, It's an international school I work for, with a lot of English teachers also and they're very reluctant to guide schooltrips in general... a real pitty :(

Its because in the UK if something goes wrong ,the teacher gets the blame
So many wont risk it

My little nephew is doing cycling as part of an after school activity,the people running it are the LBS for the area

Lock it

Why take a chance dude!?

no point giving a theiving scrote the opportunity...Plus walking back from places in cycling gear sucks :LOL:

I kinda like your very neon bike.

Re: Lock it

slimjoe":s2kpxums said:
Why take a chance dude!?
Just don't like to live in a prison, locking my bike house and car all the time..... I'm getting away with it very well, traveled big parts of the planet by bike without ever bringing a lock :shock: .... probably pushing my luck with "going public" about this now :LOL:

slimjoe":s2kpxums said:
no point giving a theiving scrote the opportunity...Plus walking back from places in cycling gear sucks :LOL:
I kinda like your very neon bike.

I'll be wearing casual on this trip, no Lycra parade for me :D

Back