Loch Ericht/Ben Alder

We could take tents, I'm happy to walk up a munroe as long as it is not a ridge walk, or steep, or high :)

The Ken":pyu0uacp said:
We could take tents, I'm happy to walk up a munroe as long as it is not a ridge walk, or steep, or high :)

The NE ridge of Ben Alder is piss easy Dave, plenty to grab hold of if you need to. No worse than the the exposed bit on the Quirang you got round. Plus ya wouldny have a bike :p

If you set a date they will say they are coming then hum n haw a few days before before pulling out :) - damn I've gone all velo, and I am as guilty as charged as everyone else in this.

The Ken":srp6k0n3 said:
If you set a date they will say they are coming then hum n haw a few days before before pulling out :) - damn I've gone all velo, and I am as guilty as charged as everyone else in this.

Eees right and my self included :?

I think we have all been guilty of that, though most times it is justified.
If I say I will come it is always with the desire to be at that particular ride,though time, distance and finance quite often get in the way.
Theres a lot of rides I would like to come to just for the social side of a fun ride and catching up with everyone but lately its been hard to justify the £60 to £80 in fuel to get to somewhere like Drumlanrig and back for a few hours ride. Its the 6 or 7 hours each way as well, though finance is the main drawback, certainly not a lack of interest.

Jamie

Back