LOADS OF BITS OFFERS INVITED

Hi geetee. Sorry, i didn't mean to ignore you. I have 2 sets of bars for sale, i'll add pictures of both anyway.

Whats the BCD on the Kastle cranks, and are you open to a combined £60 for them and the flite?

JeRkY":2llmjw6j said:
Whats the BCD on the Kastle cranks, and are you open to a combined £60 for them and the flite?

i dont know the bcd but i do know they are standard not compact - does that make them 110?

i'd be happier at £65 cpmbined. dave

cheers dude.. if it actually turns out to be 100/105mm i'll take it :D really like your Montana Pro SS too but i just don't have the ££!!

no worries. i will check but i dont think it is that long. came off a 18" 97 fire mountain if that helps?

the khs is awesome to ride. i love it. my financial circumstances are such that the last few years overspending have caught up with me. yesterday was panic mode and sell everything. today i am allowing myself my modern bike and one retro. i am majorly torn between letting this go or my 93 lava dome. i lent it to a mate as soon as it was built so i havent even ridden it yet!

maybe i can alloy myself one retro ss, pne retro geared, one modern, i guess i NEED a retro full sus too...

Back