Litespeed Ghisallo Frame

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I am selling my Litsespeed Ghisallo.

It's a 2005 M/L (56cm).

The geo is a bit different on the Ghisallo. So, these are listed as 56, but my pal at Litespeed says they are more like a 55.5, and are low and ultra compact. Long seat post time and all that.

I bought it off it's original owner and haven't built it up yet. He hadn't ridden it for quite a while and hadn't put a whole lot of miles on it anyway. Am now unable so on it should go. It's de-stickered (apart from the seat tube 'cold worked' and head tube head badge decals.

No dents, dings, cracks etc. Nothing nasty. A few slight rubs here and there, but hardly anything. It's in really really nice condition.

I can't work out if it's the oval seat tube one needing a special front mech band (if it is, i have one of these NOS from Litespeed. If not, I have a standard one anyway.)

So this is the ultra compact Ghisallo with the quite low seat tube and head tube and manipulated stays etc. It is silly light. I may have read that a Ghisallo is the lightest metal production road frame. If not it's still daft light and into Cervelo territory weight wise.

890g.

I will include the front mech band and a black King Headset. You can have the carbon fork that came on it too if you like, although to be honest, I wouldn't. Although might be useful for fitting it initially etc. I can probably source some new period correct decals too.

So, I'm looking for £1000.00 + post at cost. Or collection of course. Am based in Sussex/ Hamps and can meet soemwhere if needs be. Or indeed some of the RB community may be able to traffic it for you. You never know.

These are a specific choice bike. Not the stiffest, but stiffer than you'd imagine, but a compliant and smooth ride instead and of course, the potential to build a top end carbon rivalling weight bike. They are so light. They are also pretty rare. I've seen a few and this is genuinely a nice one. Gutted to see it go but just can't keep it with some life curveballs that have appeared this month.

Thanks for looking.

If you need any more info or measurements etc, drop me a mail through my site...

wwwDOTaugustusfarmerDOTcom

Attachments

• Gh4 copy.jpg
    Gh4 copy.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,540
  • Gh3 copy.jpg
    Gh3 copy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,539
  • Gh2 copy.jpg
    Gh2 copy.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,537
  • Gh1 copy.jpg