For Sale Litespeed Firenze titanium - Sold

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
Now sold.

Litespeed Firenze frame from 2000 & something with carbon forks - size M/L.

I built this up over the winter but having done a handful of rides, I prefer my carbon bikes. Frame is in great condition with beautiful welds. Any marks showing could be buffed out with a scotchbrite pad. Forks have a few scratches, nothing terrible.

Full 105 7000 groupset bought new from Wiggle, covered approx 300km. 170mm cranks 50/34 rings. Currently running a set of Reynolds attack carbon wheels with a Campag freehub and Chorus 11-29 cassette. Works perfectly with the Shimano stuff. Wheels are in great condition and perfect for this age of frame as they are not too wide so don't balloon the tyres up. Tyres are Hutchinson Fusion 25mm.

Other stuff, China Chris King headset (surprisingly good quality) and china carbon seatpost, both bought new. Seatpost is 27.2mm with a shim as it takes a 30.6mm normally. Canyon 40cm bars with new prime tape, specialized 95mm stem, San Marco concor carbon saddle (few scuffs on the corners) and king stainless cages. I am keeping the pedals and computer mount fitted.

Weight as pictured with pedals is 7.85kg.

Approx sizes are top tube c-c 550mm, seat tube c-t 510mm, head tube length 140mm.

Set up for me at 5'8" for reference but I would say it would accommodate up to 6'

Price is £1100 collection only from Solihull B92. I can also swap the wheels for a set of Fulcrum Racing 5's as I would be quite happy to keep the Reynolds wheels. Price with fulcrums £960.

l1.jpg l3.jpg l4.jpg
l2.jpg

Last edited:
Back