List of vintage light parts (Crank, Tubulars, Chain, ...)

LeifMichelsen

Dirt Disciple
Hey guys,

again I am looking for some light vintage parts:

1. Clement Seta Extra Colle Main tubular like the one in the photo or similar
medium_IMG_4324.JPG

DB3DC4B5-7D09-42A6-87E5-0FCC8AACAF57.jpeg

2. light cranks 144mm BCD (Mavic SSC, FT Bologna, OMAS, Roto or similar), 500g or lighter or, just the crank arms, 400g or lighter
3. Regina SL chain 250g
4. SR Extra Super light seat post 27.2mm
5. also, I like to find a GiS Campagnolo jersey ~50cm pit-to-pit and
6. a matching Somec shifter (curved C Record)
medium_IMG_4899.jpg

Thanks for having a look for me! Regards

Michael

I am also looking for a decent set of tubular covers now, like the vittoria set pictured, will also take clement/campagnolo
6502660343_f543eb7bb5.jpg

Blimey you need deep pockets for that stuff..........I have an extra super light stem from SR which is rare but the seat posts almost never come up. I remember them from when I worked in the trade in the 70's . even this is the wrong size

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-NIB-SR-SA ... 35e09d0ca5

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah, I'm watching this since I don't know when thinking about buying it just to have something to trade in case somebody likes to do that - but I won't. Found a Clement tubular, so thats off the list for the moment. The rest I'd be really glad to find some help for. Of course Clement tire covers are a must now, but the rest also is. I may just have you sneak into my plan...

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2014-12-22 um 23.39.48.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2014-12-22 um 23.39.48.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 866
Re:

Sorry cannot help with your wanted bits list
But are you a Benotto fan?
Seeing your profile sign

All the best
Malc (Cipolinni)

Hey Malc,

I do indeed like old Benottos, but there are so many old bikes to like, I am not especially a fan. Do like their old advertisments though!

I did indeed find a lot of stuff that will go on the bike (FT crank <500g, JPR headset 68g, GiS Jersey, Huret Jubilee braze on fd...) still looking for these though:
1. Clement Seta Extra Colle Main tubular like the one in the photo or similar
2. Regina SL chain 250g
3. SR Extra Super light seat post 27.2mm oder JPR 27.2

Also, I do like to finish my Moser with some unusual lightweight parts as is the JPR headset, the Huret Jubilee braze on fd and the Hi-E wheelset. If you have any suggestions for other parts that are really light but not seen randomly, please tell me.

hi i have a regina superleggera new old stock chain( hollow pins)--
still in the box- i might consider selling it... message me if your interested, cheers

Back