List of bits I need if anyone can help!

Stuff

Got a pair of Tioga Folding Psychos new mint n boxed in Butterscotch £60 posted, plenty of 31.8 seat clamps, OnZa Oury Grips in black? 8 speed Grip shifts Shimano and Sram compatable. DMR V8 Pedals Black, Middleburn 22 Hardcote Grey Granny ring unused, but 4 bolt also a 32t TA 94 bcd 5 bolt chain ring.
Got a King top cap in Pink and a few Carbon ones, or plain Black and a Hope Gold one.
a set of mint Hope Bar Plugs in Silver.

Re: Stuff

Wold Ranger":gktwqkz8 said:
Got a pair of Tioga Folding Psychos new mint n boxed in Butterscotch £60 posted, plenty of 31.8 seat clamps, OnZa Oury Grips in black? 8 speed Grip shifts Shimano and Sram compatable. DMR V8 Pedals Black, Middleburn 22 Hardcote Grey Granny ring unused, but 4 bolt also a 32t TA 94 bcd 5 bolt chain ring.
Got a King top cap in Pink and a few Carbon ones, or plain Black and a Hope Gold one.
a set of mint Hope Bar Plugs in Silver.

Oh God I think you're my hero!!

Psychos... now, I may be remembering wrong but weren't they the most lethal tyre ever made? Butterscotch though... interesting...

King or Hope top cap I'm also interested in... how pink is pink? And the bar plugs... and the seat clamps... possibly the pedals, think I'm all good for the rest... are you able to pm me some pics please?

Ok, I've updated my original post, still after the remaining parts and the weather is inspiring me to crack on and get the bike at least rideable :D

Any help greatly appreciated!!

BUMP!

Desperate to get this rideable and out on it now, so if anyone can help especially with the functional bits like cables etc I'll be eternally grateful! :)

Latest posts

Back