Light 90mm stem & cheap old middle ring

elPedro666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
➡️ Hi all, looking to replace my 90mm, 1 1/8", 31.8 Smica with something similar but with a 25.4mm clamp, possibly even another of the same, anything out there? Happy to swap, trade or (if I must!) buy:) Black or grey and be warned I will be asking for weights if it comes to it :p ;)

A grey, Ibis branded Smica might even cause a little sex-wee...

➡️ For a 'helping a mate/wish I'd never started' build, an unramped 4-bolt middle ring, 32-36t ish, grey/red/pink/silver/black, chunkier the better, ideally ss.

SORTED Thanks to Steve :)
Also need an old 6/7 speed (ie not narrow), 110BCD, 32-36t ring for a 1x7 set up, red, pink, silver, black, cheap... :LOL:

Thanks for looking! :D

Pretty sure I have the middle ring, for karma, if you're not too fussed about a quality brand.... ;)

I can have a dig around after work tonight if youl like?

GT-Steve":e5k7wdqi said:
Pretty sure I have the middle ring, for karma, if you're not too fussed about a quality brand.... ;)

Steve that'd be great thanks very much! :D I'd fitted what I had in The Box but it's narrow & ramped so the chain just climbs off it :roll:

Are you at Thetford next week? :)

elPedro666":3v3pmryn said:
GT-Steve":3v3pmryn said:

Steve that'd be great thanks very much! :D I'd fitted what I had in The Box but it's narrow & ramped so the chain just climbs off it :roll:

Are you at Thetford next week? :)

Yeah it'll be chunkier 7sp material :LOL: :LOL:

No plans for Thetford this time, due to money, but next time I'll be there for sure. pm me your address and I'll wang it in the post.

What quality are you after?

Think this is either 90mm or 100mm will check tonight if you are interested?

IMG_4408.jpg

Missed the reply on my own thread :roll: sorry Coomber! :oops: The stem I'm replacing (OS is just wrong) is about 110g, so that's the sort of weight I'm after. Wadsy's Syntace is lovely but I've already tried insulting him! :oops:

Another Smica would be grand, especially a grey, Ibis branded one, just perfect!

This is 110mm as I measured it last night. If you are still interested let me know else I'll assume you want what you actually asked for 90mm. Will weigh it if you want though. :D

coomber":3qe5b1id said:
This is 110mm as I measured it last night. If you are still interested let me know else I'll assume you want what you actually asked for 90mm. Will weigh it if you want though. :D

:LOL:
Much appreciated, but as it's the best handling bike on the planet* I'll hang out for a 90mm, thanks very much though :)

*this is a fact, as defined by me, and no correspondence will be entered into

Back