Lewis Hamilton Turns BBC Into Hello Magazine..

Re:

I don't think it's so much what he does per se, that defines him as "being his own person" (ie, I don't have much love for Mercs either, and his God Squad tendenciesdont carry much truck with me either), however the ease with which he just does as he will, IS

Bigger picture.... Not everyone is to everyone's taste... People in general should to get over whatever petty hangups they have and just be happy for each other

Peace out

Re: Re:

unkleGsif":n0semq2w said:
I don't think it's so much what he does per se, that defines him as "being his own person" (ie, I don't have much love for Mercs either, and his God Squad tendenciesdont carry much truck with me either), however the ease with which he just does as he will, IS

Bigger picture.... Not everyone is to everyone's taste... People in general should to get over whatever petty hangups they have and just be happy for each other

Peace out

I'm only happy when I'm moaning and complaining... be happy for me.

Respect.

al. :D

Re:

I did think the risky restaurant line was funny. Maybe only 1 Michelin star?

He is a great driver and I think he probably is alright underneath it all. His brother Nicholas is an impressive man too.

al":810kw3cu said:

Respect.

I thought you were only happy eating cake, scraping weeds with your floorpans, and cracking shite jokes :D

unkleGsif":26qqxqgm said:
al":26qqxqgm said:

Respect.

I thought you were only happy eating cake, scraping weeds with your floorpans, and cracking shite jokes :D

Well that too.

What did the green grape say to the purple grape?

''Breathe damn it... BREATHE''!!

al.

Well it don't matter what any one on here thinks as he ain't paying attention to it any way but at least he's proving that their are good racing drivers in this country we live in and i for one am not going to complain about that but i wouldn't mind borrowing his bank card for a few hours :LOL: ..

Re:

He's bringing some 'street' to F1 and in his own way sticking two fingers up to the WASPish F1 community. Clearly he revelled in rubbing the Queens nose in it. He shouldn't mess a woman in her late 30s around if he's not committed to having kids etc but that's just my opinion. Good driver but not a great IMO.

Muddy paw":25luqkpd said:
Well it don't matter what any one on here thinks as he ain't paying attention to it any way

I thought that went without saying.

He is about as 'street' as my Range Rover.

They must have design issues preventing him sporting a hipster beard; there is no way he hasn't wanted one.

Part of me is hoping he quits all the zen shite and starts throwing his toys out of the pram again.

Can't wait for him to win another championship, and seal his place in history.

Then move to Ferrari like we all would given the chance.

Re:

Street and sticking two his fingers up to the F1 community, nice one!!

You must have had a very sheltered life M-Power.

al.

al":17b4pdbu said:
Street and sticking two his fingers up to the F1 community, nice one!!

You must have had a very sheltered life M-Power.

al.

Hardly !!! I was brought up on the diverse streets of N London ;) Not way out in the cosetted world of Cornwall ;) He's a Stevenage council kid and if you have been there you will know it's pretty 'street' for Hertfordshire.

As for Range Rovers being 'street' they are the preferred car of N,S and E London drug dealers....doesn't get more 'street' than that ! :LOL:

Back