Leslie's for sale list:

synchronicity

Senior Retro Guru
Easier for me to keep track of this way.

vintage retro [metric] 22mm shock mount hardware 8mm ID 12mm OD diameter stainless steel AU$10

DT Swiss revolution J-bend black spokes in 240mm length (for 24" wheels) $2 each

Miche 21T last position sprocket 9 10 11 speed cassette cog (new) karma

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Various bits and bobs

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 20-51-42 vayakora on eBay.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 20-51-42 vayakora on eBay.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 20-50-38 vayakora on eBay.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 20-50-38 vayakora on eBay.png
    563 KB · Views: 13
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
want to let go of a set of your Bio Morphes ? ;D

Not really.
I was saving them for another bike build.
There is a set here though, going cheap.
You just need to fix up the clear coat.
I would just bid as no one else is going to bid on them, they're not a popular or well known bar...

Last edited:
Thanks, I did see that one. Actually looking for a 40 or 42 with 26 clamp, Otherwise I’d snag the cinelli version

What build are yours going on?

Thanks, I did see that one. Actually looking for a 40 or 42 with 26 clamp, Otherwise I’d snag the cinelli version

What build are yours going on?
I was going to put them on a mrazek road bike.

What would you be willing to offer for them?🤔
There's another set of 31.8's that I could get possibly...

I was going to put them on a mrazek road bike.
that sounds perfect! hope to see that bike.

I'd just be after a 26mm for a specific build but I think I'm going to run a Modolo carbon bar I found with a 26mm clamp diameter. I do want to try the bio/neo morphe on the GT project, in 31.8 x 40, but it will have to wait a bit.

cheers and GLWS!

Back