LeMond, Fuji, FSA, Pro-Lite, Shimano, Easton..

328isport

Old School Hero
Hi all,

I've decided to have a bit of a clear out as have a few too many projects on and have decided to go back to one bike for a while!

This stuff is probably mostly too modern for a lot of you but some good stuff here for upgrading a retro ride or for a more modern build!

Frames;

Lemond Versailles frame including forks, this frame features a carbon top tube, seat tube and seat says, and good old steel chain stays, downtube and headtube, forks are carbon with ali steerer and forged dropouts. This frame is in stunning condition and has an equally stunning finish, especially in the sun which I've tried to show in the pics with some artificial light but looks ten times better in the flesh. This frame was imported from the US and is pretty rare to find in the UK. The stem pictured is not included but can be at additional cost. Size I was told is a 58cm, seatube is 54cm centre to centre (sloping) top tube 59cm centre to

Price SOLD

Fuji Roubaix Pro Series as per my other listing, with items pictured

Price £170 Posted (see my other ad for full details)

Parts;

FSA Vero compact crankset complete with smooth powerdrive bottom bracket, crank bolts and genuine FSA bottom bracket tool, all in very good condition

Price Sold

Deda Metal Stick seatpost - scratches from insertion and light fitting etc but a good solid post.

Price £10 posted

Shimano 600 'tricolor' front and rear single pivot calipers in very good condition with original pads, these are a nice lightweight caliper and include quick release cams and all orginal fittings.

Price £35 posted

Dia-Compe brake levers - As new condition, only fitted but not used

Price Sold

PRO-LITE Como wheelset, with aero rims and spokes, both wheels are true with smooth hubs that run and run, these are fantastic wheels being both light and very strong. In excellent condition and come with Bontrager R3 slick tyres which have puncture protection and loads of life left. There is also a Shimano 9 speed cassette fitted which can be included or removed. Skewers are Shimano external cam. 130mm rear wheel, will split tyres and rims if needed.

Price Sold

3T Prima 199 Ergo handlebars 40cm, complete with 110mm unknown make stem, Shimano 105 flightdeck STI shifters, brand new Easton bar tape, and complete inner and outer Jagwire cable set for both brakes and gears, which came from a large framed bike so cables should fit comfortably on most bikes. The bars/levers/hoods do have some cosmetic marks/scratches but work perfectly. Great if your looking to move to STI shifters.

Price £60 posted

Easton AeroForce bolt on Tri Bars for non-oversize bars, excellent condition with new Easton bar tape

Price SOLD

Charge Spoon Saddle Brown, good condition, would benefit from a clean

Price SOLD

You haven't met my wife, sir! (although if you could wait until 1st January for payment I'd happily relieve you of that Prolite wheel set).

Back