For Sale Leather hoods for brake levers Record, C record, GB, Modolo Mafac, Dura ace AX

That would be great . Thank you .
They remind me strongly of hoods for hunting Falcons. Would like to see your mafac versions too.
I'm sorry for delay. I couldn't find photos of finished Mafac hoods, but here are a few shots of prototype that I made prior to make a set for a customer. Finished ones are a bit lower in the front (cable adjuster area) and bit longer on the sides. They will fit levers with metal body but not derlin ones...

Attachments

• IMG_3902.jpg
    IMG_3902.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3904.jpg
    IMG_3904.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3905.jpg
    IMG_3905.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3906.jpg
    IMG_3906.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3907.jpg
    IMG_3907.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3908.jpg
    IMG_3908.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi, are you still making these? I have a pair of double brake levers that are very uncomfortable to use the hoods on, do you think you could make a cover for these that still allows the pivot to work inside?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, are you still making these? I have a pair of double brake levers that are very uncomfortable to use the hoods on, do you think you could make a cover for these that still allows the pivot to work inside?

Sorry for delay in reply.
Yes I am still making them and I can make a cover that you asked for but I would need that type of levers to have with me so I can make a jig for molding leather. Cheers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back