For Sale Late 90's early 00 part clearout

G60Dub

Dirt Disciple
Had a read at the posting rules and didn't see anything preventing me from advertising multiple items under one thread. I'm having a clearout and prepping stuff so will post up and add items, descriptions and prices when I've determined if the items are in good enough condition to warrant selling and not just binning.

[SOLD offsite] Raceface DH stem circa 2002 or thereabouts : 1-1/8, 100mm reach, not sure of rise TBH. £25 posted. Condition is reasonable. There's some metallic blue paint on the capheads that should scrub off easily with some scotbrite.

[SOLD offsite] Azonic Word Force double wall straight bars. Sure these are possibly 1998 - Used for a year or so on my Rocklobster then only rarely dusted off to run proper long distance MTB cycles (70mi+) with the Kore stem below. Not sure on sweep but length is a fraction over 25".
£25 posted

[SOLD offsite] Ahead Kore Lite 3 stem 1-1/8. Will need to reconfirm length - Pretty sure it's 150mm but will confirm. Decal on bar clamp has some abrasion damage. £20 posted

XT front mech top pull (placeholder). Pivots are solid but some small oxdisation to clamp. Willconfirm model and clamp size and post up phots and price.

2x XTR 9 speed rear cassettes -sold

1x set of brand new small XTR seperate rings (turns out were XT so keeping for my swlf for the time being)

X-Lite 1997 Blue titanium bolted seat clamp - non QR (laceholder)

1998 Pace Pro Class EVO 2 forks 1-1/8" Steerer length TBC (placeholder) - The usual Ti-Nitride wear on one stanchion and bush on that side is also baggy. Decals partially removed by me (oh I was young and silly!) Spares only TBH £80 posted

Spare light spring for the above (placeholder) for whewn I can find the damn thing.

Rochshox Reba A3 120mm travel, 1-1/8" steerer -sold

[SOLD offsite] Pair of Mavic Crossmax Disc wheels, black, Shimano freehub. Both straight as the day they were built. Will come with Mavic spacer and I'll also chuck in a Shimano spacer. Need to quickly confirm freehub is good and nipples are free and then I'll post up pics and a price.

Hope Ti-Glide rear and FatSo front both 36h blue, DT Swiss double butted spokes and ODI blue spline drive nipples built on 26" Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite XL rims. These are i23 rims and plenty strong and can be run tubless (I currently run a set tubless no bother on Hope Pro 4s) Rim beds are good and rim wear not too bad (will post up when posting up other photos). Front hub is mint with zero stress cracks. Rear hub is decent - pawls are OK as is the freehub. Front bearings are fine as is the freehub bearing and non drive side rear. Drive side rear feels a little brinnelled so I may have inadvertently messed up when replaced last) . I'm currently in the process of replacing any seized spoke nipples with replacement DT Swiss double butted spokes and Wheel Fanatyk splined 14g Blue nipples. I'll also chuck in 10 spare Wheel Fanatyk nipples and a Wheel Fanatyk splined wrench which also fits the orignal ODI spline drive nipples. Just to add I'm only waiting on 2 spokes for the rear and 1 spoke for the front to turn up before I can retrue and make sure I'm happy with sellimg these - all other nipples are good and free.
Some partial photos for the interim:
IMAG1899.jpg IMAG1922.jpg IMAG1923.jpg

If anything strikes an interest then wait till I've put up final photos and a price. Just to note - I have a 13 month old daughter so free time is at the best of times limited but bear with me for getting photos and prices up as I do need to clear this stuff out as it's taking up valuable free garage space.

Last edited:
Mavics or Hopes? If the latter will likely be a week or two before I've managed to retrue. Only managed to get the replacement spokes ordered this morning as was a pain trying to track down 'in stock' items.

Let me know when you have details on the xtr cassettes please as I run a couple of bikes on 9-sp- cheers

Back