Large On One SS 29er Frame, Carbon Fork, Hope Headset - SOLD

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi Folks

Following some self imposed rationalisation I need to clear some space in the shed.

Up for grabs is my 19” / L On One Inbred 29er in Single speed specific guise[white], carbon segmented fork [uhh carbon] and red Hope headset [red]

I’ve used this frame for everything ….. child carrying, SS machine, half fat and more.

Its been a loyal friend but just isn’t getting used.

As such it’s time to move her [yes her!] on.

Frame and fork are in good condition, no dents, dinks or damage greater than normal wear and tear.

I’d like £120 [SOLD] for the trio which I think is fair but happy to be corrected [ I was thinking £60 frame, £50 forks and £20 headset]

Collection in sunny Suffolk available.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks for looking

M

ED231813-3C7D-408D-B024-0AAD8B3F2C4D.jpeg

4BuU8BSgTjeZZECDWaiD4g_thumb_61c4.jpg

tNnn29PwTpK9taV9gXHdeA_thumb_61c7.jpg

VY0LXNluQab5e9SI4KYXQ_thumb_61c5.jpg

Re: Large On One SS 29er Frame, Carbon Fork, Hope Headset - £120

You coming to mayhem?

Alas not, well I don’t think I am ....... when is it?

21st June weekend.

I liked pressing your red end.

Re:

Hi, could you tell me a bit more about the forks, i.e. hub size needed, steerer length and confirm it has a straight steerer.
Thanks

I’m 29er SS curious, also have a hub gear project in mind, what’s the age/series of the frame and what a/c fork was it supposed to work around?
Ta

Up until recently the frame was still a current OO offering. It seems they don’t currently offer an Inbred :(

Fork wise it’s designed around a 470mm rigid fork a la the one included or an 80mm suspension fork.

I guess you could probably run 100mm without screwing handling up.

I did briefly run an Alfine on it. Worked just fine with the horizontal dropouts.

Cheers,

Mark

As a Clydesdale giving another Clydesdale a piggy back I tend to avoid carbon forks, otherwise I'd have been interested. Steel for me though, stops those 40mph descending mind-trickery moments..

Ok I'm going to put some deeper thought to it and check possibility of converting my existing wheels to s/s (might be tricky)

135mm spacing right?

Back