Kurt Stockton's Kestrel Rubicon Kamikaze Bike

boxxer":1ygdzk93 said:
The Daytona helmet is the one missing from my TLD collection, have one of each from Edge to D2 openface but the Daytona has eluded me thus far!

I am also after a Daytona helmet that is missing from mine. I got them all except that, including a Lazer helmet with an original TLD peak and paint scheme. Otherwise, the obvious: 1 x Edge, 1 x D2 composite, 4 x D2 carbon, 1 x D2 open face, 1 x D3 carbon, 1 x A1.

Boxxer, if you find out about another Daytona, maybe you remember to give me a sign. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mx

Maxipedia":9mu1u1b6 said:
boxxer":9mu1u1b6 said:
The Daytona helmet is the one missing from my TLD collection, have one of each from Edge to D2 openface but the Daytona has eluded me thus far!

I am also after a Daytona helmet that is missing from mine. I got them all except that, including a Lazer helmet with an original TLD peak and paint scheme. Otherwise, the obvious: 1 x Edge, 1 x D2 composite, 4 x D2 carbon, 1 x D2 open face, 1 x D3 carbon, 1 x A1.

Boxxer, if you find out about another Daytona, maybe you remember to give me a sign. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mx

No one has PM'd me with an offer to pass on for the helmet so it is still for sale. Make an offer if you are interested. Cheers Nick

If it's for sale then it needs to go in the for sale section, where it needs a firm price.

Those are the rules, abide or go elsewhere. You sell enough stuff but are not willing to pay for advertising on here. It makes a mockery of people like me who do pay to advertise.

Rampage":2o5icygo said:
If it's for sale then it needs to go in the for sale section, where it needs a firm price.

Those are the rules, abide or go elsewhere. You sell enough stuff but are not willing to pay for advertising on here. It makes a mockery of people like me who do pay to advertise.

The helmet wasn't for sale in the first place. I was helping a fellow retrobiker by tracking an item down for them. We wouldn't be making a cent of the deal.

Back