BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
If you don't ask, right?! Looking for the above, preferably in chrome, with a 1" steerer. Doesn't need to be mint, in fact a bit of patina would be preferred.

Would possibly consider a chromed unicrown fork for u-brakes.

TIA :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just crazy what some sellers believe is a reasonable price for items they sell…

It’s a shame we don’t have more Koski forks circulating among forum members in reasonable prices.

I saw one here sold for 150 bucks a few years ago if I remember correctly.

Yeah one sold for $175 a couple of years back. If only I'd wanted it back then!

Also, can anyone educate me on what makes these forks quite special? Is it their tubeings or they are just rare?

They do look very nice though but so do ritchey logic ones from 91.

Also, can anyone educate me on what makes these forks quite special? Is it their tubeings or they are just rare?

They do look very nice though but so do ritchey logic ones from 91.

There certainly doesn't seem to be many of them about. Of course the name is a draw but they were also renowned for being a great tracking, and bomb proof fork

I bet you have seen this already: https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/204516...QXPbyhbTBW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Not that is reasonably priced I might add but goes to say how much one can stretch their asking price.

I hope you manage to find one in the end! 😀
fork_various_20190705_003.png

i would have one for eur 874.- ;)

Back