Konamad's Feedback

As Bas mentions his frame should be in the post. I was under the impression postage was more definite, would have held off otherwsie.

Regardless at some point we needed to draw a line. His buying and selling was so prolific (and unreliable) if it wasn't Defiant and co at risk it would be others.

I have his contact details. Hopefully he is man enough to honour existing deals. Otherwise those with outstanding goods should chase directly, via paypal or the small claims court.

Sorry John, I just reread my post. Come across a bit cranky which was not the intention at all. Completely understand where you're coming from, anyway.

Geoff":pc0bmml1 said:
Sorry John, I just reread my post. Come across a bit cranky which was not the intention at all. Completely understand where you're coming from, anyway.

Don't worry, your point was valid :)

Anyhow just a quick note to advise konamad aka dave has emailed me today and indicated he will honour all outstanding deals.

If people have issues i have all his contact details.

I guess I count myself lucky not having any dealings with him, came close a few times but glad I stayed away.

i guess enough has been said already and because Dave (Konamad) is no longer among us it has no use to tell the whole story but i just wanted to inform you guys that i received (on the wrong address, i requested a delivery at my business address but it was send out to my home address and when i got home 1 hour ago just to pick something up i was surprised to find it standing in front of the door, no-one signed for it) the frame and parts, although badly packed, in a fair condition.
Very pleased with the frame and parts.
I did not have the time to check it exactly but for now it looks nice.

short version;
Paid -> waited -> was send out -> waited again 1 week -> was not send out and he requested more money for shipment -> split the extra price difference -> waited -> send out by air mail -> waited 1 week -> was send out now with 48 service (not the expensive shipment ? ) -> waited another week -> finally received,..
From payment to now, more then 5 weeks to get what i paid for,..

yo2.jpg

My crossmax wheel showed up on friday...

Not as described but still OK for price.

Only real gripe was that he messed up on his postage quote and expected me to pay up. If wheel hadn't been so cheap already I wouldn't have.....

dbmtb":16ebftuo said:
Only real gripe was that he messed up on his postage quote and expected me to pay up. If wheel hadn't been so cheap already I wouldn't have.....

heard that before

Back