Kona Una Titanium singlespeed USA

bitd I remember seeing an Orange Vitamin T painted err, orange :?

Somehow it looked load better that the steel frames painted the same colour :? Maybe it's the slightly fatter ti tubing :?

Anyhow, I see where your coming from :cool: Post some pics if you get it done. btw I can recommend Argos as they did a fine yob on my Kilauea.

sunchaser":2kl45qn2 said:
Post some pics if you get it done. btw I can recommend Argos as they did a fine yob on my Kilauea.

They did all the work on my Caldera (link below) - well chuffed with the finish - if a little brittle :oops: :LOL:

letmetalktomark":2qmlgj4r said:
sunchaser":2qmlgj4r said:
If I ever respray my Kilauea I'm going pea green :cool: with those decals!

Carl, I think you should buy it & then sell it to me 2 weeks later :LOL:
For you situation normal ;)

I really am thinking about spraying my Hei Hei :shock: Argos here I come......

Why not...think it will look cool and natural Ti finish is so boring. :roll: ducks and runs away very quickly

Bugger....scuppered, it's been bid on. Ah well, just as well. Might just spray mine :)
Whatcha reckon....regency green with gaps for the decals over Ti? Pink?

I think you guys talked me into it !

I'm in USA and I never heard of an "Una" before and the only thing I could find with a google search was the eBay lising and this forum.

The seller (bike shop owner) told me that it was a custom build for Kona (modified Hei Hei I'm guessing) for the Interbike trade show a few years back and he won it in a raffle. It might truly be a one of a kind ??

I'm actually pretty surprised that I was the only bidder but I'm happy to pick it up for $925....

Hopefully it ends up being as nice as it's described and nice as it looks.

Back