Kona Stinky £200 Fleetwood

gray

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seen this. Was up for £250 and still not sold at £199.

Not sure why it’ll go for but he’s not budging

Looks better than the tatty worn out one with Drop off T's we looked at a while ago in Manchester, he's after £230 and wouldn't move below 220 even after we (politely) pointed out the damage to the stanchion & huge ding in the downtube. Still held firm even after we (slightly less politely) noted the fork's lack of ability to hold air, knackered BB, bodge-shimmed seatpost that wasn't even tight & by that time I couldn't even be arsed mentioning the fact it's been abused since the photo was done, new rips in seat and filthy all over.

That was also described as great condition...

Looks better than the tatty worn out one with Drop off T's we looked at a while ago in Manchester, he's after £230 and wouldn't move below 220 even after we (politely) pointed out the damage to the stanchion & huge ding in the downtube. Still held firm even after we (slightly less politely) noted the fork's lack of ability to hold air, knackered BB, bodge-shimmed seatpost that wasn't even tight & by that time I couldn't even be arsed mentioning the fact it's been abused since the photo was done, new rips in seat and filthy all over.

That was also described as great condition...
it’s pretty original too not many decent condition anymore.

Shame he’s miles away or I’d have a nose.

Do like an old stinky

Back