Kona SingleSpeed Frame, 20" Kilauea? Explosif? SOLD

Re: Re:

ishaw":17l45ag2 said:
FireMountain95":17l45ag2 said:
I love this frame and my size, but is there a (simplish) way to revive some form of gearing from the current mods, 1× or 3x ?
Hi, I had a dmr rhythm frame with sliding drop outs. It was designed to be run with or without gears. To add gears you simply need the chain tug to have a mech hanger on the drive side. Available from various places, I got mine direct from Dr to replace the set without it that csme with my frame.

Yes! Forgot about those.... can get them from wiggle or CRC. I think Problem solvers make some too.

Re: Kona SingleSpeed Frame, 20" Kilauea? Explosif?

I really would love to take it but my budget is down below zero - do you fancy any swap?

caemis":3n9aek3g said:
I really would love to take it but my budget is down below zero - do you fancy any swap?

Not really, I have too many bikes already. Unless you have a shimano 11 speed groupset :D

jinjrich":1orub5vh said:
caemis":1orub5vh said:

Not really, I have too many bikes already. Unless you have a shimano 11 speed groupset :D
:shock: I may could offer a Shimano 1 speed setup :facepalm: - no, unfortunately I have no such modern parts laying around...

Good luck though!

New years bump. Please don't make me ebay it :LOL:

Back