Kona Precept

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This was delivered last week. 5 rides in now and the suspension is pretty dialed. The stock Deore stuff is gone now and replaced with Zee 10spd. Swapped the Kona bars for 780mm Funn, and the pedals are Shimano Saint.
Stoked on the service from Tredz in Swansea too. They were awesome.

Attachments

• Precept.jpg
    Precept.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 614
BobCatMax":2j5moa29 said:
interesting to hear something good about tredz.

bike looks tasty
Tredz were great. I had used the Swansea shop a few times to buy bits when on Afan road trips and was always impressed with the shop and their service. That was one of the reasons I headed to their website when I decided to get this bike. The price was great and when the bike arrived fast (2 days after ordering). It was well set up and they put some nice 'extras' in the box too. I'm guessing from what you said, that some people have had problems with Tredz?

It is a great bike and my first brand new Kona since 1994!

Re: Re:

kyle888":2eg7ofxg said:
That looks a lot of fun! :cool: i like the green and black

Oh, it's a lot of fun :D For a 120mm bike it just eats up anything. Superb bike. Can't wait to get it to Afan next month.

There's a lot of similar colour bikes around at the moment, especially in the Enduro/All-Mountain stuff, but the 2015 Konas stand out to me. Connor Fearon's Operator 27.5 in orange looks the nuts too.

Glad you had a good experience. I've no comments on the face to face consumer experience, but the online stuff was very frustrating.
"we've got that in stock".
"oh, we're getting that in stock very soon".
"oh we're getting that in stock in a while".
"oh, we don't know when it'll be in".
"oh, we're not getting that in at all".

timescale ~2 months from ordering and taking my money...

Back