Kona/Marin/Shimano Forks, Brakes Rings

stevef

Old School Hero
Hi, I'm trying to move some of my spare bits that clutter my garage. Postage to UK included in the prices.

OPEN TO OFFERS ON ALL THIS AS IT IS IN THE WAY!!

Group.jpg

Kona stem from 1995 Hahana, 140mm in decent condition above fitment marks and there is a 22/25.4 adapter in them £10. Interest expressed.
Odeysey V.A.P.O.R stem, 150mm in good condition, £5. SOLD.
Tioga stem with internal cable routing, 140mm, looks to have been powder coated to me but very good job, £6.
Set of BR-M732 brakes with lovely yellow blocks, not. £10. SOLD.
Stem.jpg

Pair of what I have told are Marin forks. Tange steel blades, 395mm axle to crown with 215mm 1" threaded steerer. The dropouts are stamped "LUNG I". Somebody, not me, started to strip the paint, £10. SOLD.
Pair of Kona P2 forks from a 1995 Hahana, 405mm axle to crown with 183mm 1 1/8" steerer. Marks to the stickers mainly on the left leg and some scratching but straight and good condition. £25. SOLD.
Fork.jpg

Set of Biopace chainrings, 48/38/28, all in good useable condition. Come with a set of Shimano M432 175 cranks that have good threads and tapers. Need middle ring spacers and 3 chainring bolts to complete. £10. SOLD.
Set of BR-M454 cantilevers with no brake blocks. £5.
Bio.jpg

Pair of blue Onza Chill Pills. The Onza letting is worn away but the anodising is still good. £3. SOLD.
Kona Horseshoe, polished, missing a spacer and some washers. £5. SOLD.
Pair of Kona Command brake levers. Good condition. £8. SOLD.
Pair or BR-MT60 cantis with no mounting bolts. £4.
Shoe.jpg

If any prices are miles off please let me know.

Cheers

Steve

Back