Kona Koa 97 retromod build (FINISHED)

....looking forward to seeing this completed...!!!! :shock: :cool:

Cheers guys ;) i too am looking forward to seeing this complete and riding it but being fussy on the chainset and derailleurs :/ but here are some more pics ;)
015.jpg

013.jpg

010.jpg

Really liking this build, it looks lurvely.

If you are looking for a white seat, I have the one from my Kona build in my sig kicking around, it didn't agree with my precious backside!

If you're interested I can get you some pics as it's been used a little.

After searching everywhere for a white seat (I wanted a Flite but they're either tatty or silly prices - or both!) I found this one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Velo-Road-Track-F ... 564322d510

...and ended up buying three in different colours for the projects I have lined up. Pleasing profile and lightweight.

Very quick delivery too... :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Where did you get the Koa decals if you dont mind me asking? I will be powder coating my 97 koa soon as this has inspired me to keep mine!

Euge":30zqahfx said:
Where did you get the Koa decals if you dont mind me asking? I will be powder coating my 97 koa soon as this has inspired me to keep mine!

Hi mate drop a pm to gil_m very helpful ;) I'm glad mines inspired you lol

Back