Kona Kilauea, Project 2, Suntour XC Pro, Gripshift

leapgate

Devout Dirtbag
Trying to clear the decks a little bit after several years of accumulating bits and pieces, so have the following for sale:

SOLD - 1994 Kona Kilauea frame - SOLD - 19", good solid condition with no dents. Threads are all good. Paint isn't the best, there are various scrapes from cable rub and a bit of chainsuck, but for 15 years old it's not terrible! £65 posted.

1994 Kona Project 2 Triple Butted fork - 143mm threaded steerer tube NOTE - this isn't the matching fork for the frame, the steerer is the right length for an 18" Kona good condition with original paint and decals. A few scrapes and little rust worms under the paint. One small dent a little way above one dropout. £50 posted.

SOLD - Suntour XC Pro thumbshifters - SOLD - perfect working order, but aesthetically not the best. 8 speed. These are really lovely to use, definitely the equal of Shimano XT ones. £30 posted.

SOLD - Gripshift SRT600 shifters - SOLD - perfect working order, aesthetically reasonable. 7 speed. £10 posted.

Photos of everything in a shared album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/82n73Pi9cu3qEaKX7 (is it possible to embed individual photos from Google? I couldn't work it out...)

Cheers!

leapgate":h2pwuy0q said:
Paint isn't the best, there are various scrapes from cable rub and a bit of chainsuck, but for 15 years old it's not terrible! £65 posted.
The frame looks fine overall, although it is a bit older than 15 years that you thought - it will be 26 years old this year ;)

Good luck with the sale.

Pip.

Re:

I'd like the fork, if it's a 410 axle to crown?

Edit: PM'd. Also interested in srt600s. No longer need the forks. Cheers lewis.

Re: Re:

-Niellesie-":1gq8300w said:
Ill take the fork please

Just responded to your PM, I’ve got no idea about overseas shipping costs so will need to find out how much.

Back