Kona Kaos: 88/89 Cinder Cone and Fire Mountain

The Cinder Cone is going to a new owner too. I am having a clear out - the Rifty is on the bay as well. ( The Alpine has amazed me at how good it is and I am trying to downsize a bit. )

doctorstewie":3qjrvaed said:
The Cinder Cone is going to a new owner too. I am having a clear out - the Rifty is on the bay as well. ( The Alpine has amazed me at how good it is and I am trying to downsize a bit. )

Wow! , you certainly are having a good clear out Stew so is the Cinder Cone being built up before it goes or you just selling it as a frameset ? .
It's a little sad to see you sell so many bikes but you seem to be keeping your favourite which i must admit is a real nice bike so i hope you get some decent money for them and i always look at a good clear out as if i were making a fresh start with a nice clean slate ;) ..

The Cinder was Karma'd to me so I karma'd it last week. I put an ad up.
I am keeping the ones most important to me. :) I've only so much room and I was being wildly optimistic over what I could store, especially as I now need my workshop to do actual workshoppy stuff in.

The Rifty went up tonight and some chancer sent me a message with an offer of 40 quid!! :shock: :? :shock: A rebuilt and superb condition Rift zone ...40 quid. :shock: Not of this world that one. :facepalm:

Well it's good to see that you've been more than fair with the Cinder Cone although i doubt any body would of complained if you'd put it up for sale but your to honest for that ;) .

Being offered a silly price on ebay is nothing new these days and more often than not these people just try it on hoping to fall lucky just so they can sell it on for a better price so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest :| ..

Back