Kona explosif, marzocchi z1 bam, crossmax and lots of stuff!

Re:

Hi can I please confirm that my interest in the silver wheels has been noted... as I am at a loss on how my interest at 1.37pm as stated has been preceded by others...trying to be open and transparent{or has someone seen them and bought them}.

I understand that the advert is managed by the sellers disgression

Thanks

Ernie ;)

Re: Re:

Ernie":2d76ooek said:
Hi can I please confirm that my interest in the silver wheels has been noted... as I am at a loss on how my interest at 1.37pm as stated has been preceded by others...trying to be open and transparent{or has someone seen them and bought them}.

Thanks

Ernie ;)

Hi Ernie,
tC got in there slightly before you but if he doesn't want them then it's over to you.
Thanks
J

Re: Re:

oldmuthariley":2bmagea3 said:
Ernie":2bmagea3 said:

Thanks

Ernie ;)

Hi Ernie,
tC got in there slightly before you but if he doesn't want them then it's over to you.
Thanks
J

Thanks for the reply..need pics as and when..you say you are on call..no pressure.
Thanks
Ernie ;)

Hi there, how much are the Thompson stem and the seatpost in the Kona (what is it? And assuming 27.0- for a Cinder Cone).

Still got the Troll forks?

These bits postable?

Cheers. Jem.

MrM said:
Hi there, how much are the Thompson stem and the seatpost in the Kona (what is it? And assuming 27.0- for a Cinder Cone).

Still got the Troll forks?

These bits postable?

Cheers. Jem.

Hi Kona post is 27.0 and would be £15

90mm Thompson is sold pending. Payment

Will get back to you on the forks
Thanks
J

Back