Kona Cinder cone 95 - very tidy

Joe*Pro

Senior Retro Guru
Think I saw this back in 2018 and missed out on it then, since acquired a similar one.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Agreed, I bought mine for £360 couple of years ago, was in great condition. Worth every penny. The steel frame and geometry ride is easily my favourite of all the bikes.

Last edited:
Walking on by. He can ram it up his pipe. The last one I bought was for £70 and it was in better condition. It'll still be there in six months, just like all the £800 Explosifs and the £300 Rockhoppers. Don'[t even entertain them, jeez this makes by blood boil.

Walking on by. He can ram it up his pipe. The last one I bought was for £70 and it was in better condition. It'll still be there in six months, just like all the £800 Explosifs and the £300 Rockhoppers. Don'[t even entertain them, jeez this makes by blood boil.
Medic! We need some tranquilisers here!

In fact I'm so maddened by this I may message him, telling him from the Retrobike community that he can ram the bike up his pipe.

Gggrrrrr

I have a 1997 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS Comp and I wouldn't ask any where near £500 for that !

Oooohhh it makes me sooo mad (With Jazz hands In the campest voice you have ever heard).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back