Kona Caldera '97 frame

konaman1

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Due to an impending house move I am looking to thin the fleet a bit and raise some coin.
This is a tentative ask as I am not sure I really want to part with it.
18" frame in very good original condition.

There are pictures of it in the excellent thread started by Al-onestare.

I purchased it on here and shipped it from the USA in 2016. It's built up at the moment with mostly XT m739, Syncros and Raceface parts. I'd consider selling it complete but I think I'd rather sell it frame only so that I could finally get my Hot built!

Anyway let me know your thoughts, I would rather let it go to a Retrobike Kona head like myself than go the eBay route and I would like it to stay in the UK.

Cheers, Matt

Nothing recent! I've been a bit lazy to be honest as this is only half thought out.

It's the same as the version of the last pic of mine on page 16 of the thread. It has a WTB ti saddle plus a chain and cables now.
It's not seen much action and definitely no rain or mud in my ownership as I have a good few other bike's, plus other hobby's and seemingly endless renovation projects on my home. Not to mention, an 8 year old daughter and somewhere in all that I have a full time job to attend!

I will add some more pics tomorrow if the sun makes a return for the bank holiday :cool:

Back