Kona 1996 poster

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
These are great, I have one framed. Worth having not least for the infamous and non-existent Fourplay

Different times for sure.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jeez 51 GBP postage to Australia. That's 93 of our Aussie dollars. :(
eBay being eBay. If the seller uses their "international shipping"/"global shipping" the seller is beholden to the absolutely abhorrent shipping rates that eBay imposes. Message the seller and see what they can do for you. In the real world, a flat envelope will not be more than $20 to get halfway around the world.

It looks like it's a folding one that would probably fit in an A4 envelope so i don't know how he got £51. Parcel force A4 envelope weighing up to 750g and taking 6-8 days from £5 up to £11-ish depending on insurance cover.

It looks like it's a folding one that would probably fit in an A4 envelope so i don't know how he got £51. Parcel force A4 envelope weighing up to 750g and taking 6-8 days from £5 up to £11-ish depending on insurance cover.
Hi mate -- this is extraordinarily kind, but on reflection I think I should curb my acquisitive instincts and sit this one out . . . Really appreciate your offer though.

Back