Koga Miyata Gran Winner 1987 - 63cm XL

bobo1monkey

Old School Hero
Lots more close up pics here https://1drv.ms/a/s!Audi4Llceu8OtFMBzp1B1IGUFLjH

Beautiful vintage steel Koga Miyata in fantastic condition as you can see in the pics.

The frameset is a Miyata Japanese steel tubeset with triple-butted main tubes.

Paintwork is overall in superb condition with just a few marks. The decals are mostly intact with just some of the seat stay ones coming away through age.

Size: 63cm centre to top of seat tube. 57.5cm centre to centre top tube. Head tube 21cm.

Groupset: Shimano Ultegra 600 tricolor wirh 52/42 Biopace chainrings. 7 speed indexed downtube shifters.
Wheels: Wolber GTX 2 rims laced to Ultegra 600 hubs - rear has Uniglide freehub with 126mm OLN. Buttery smooth bearings with no play.
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 700x23 new with new tubes. Maximum tyre size would be 25mm.

I am 6'2 with 34 inch inside leg and it's set up perfectly for me in the pics. For the taller racing gentleman!

New tyres, tubes, inner gear/brake cables and bar tape. All other parts original and very little use other than the brake levers which are NOS Ultegra 600 non-aero as a replacemnt to the originals that had perished hoods. The wheel rim braking surfaces still have the black anodising as an indication of low mileage.

Rides beautifully and is a real eye catcher. Perfect for comfortable summer rides down memory lane! Test rides welcome and please ask if you have any questions.

Collection in Bristol preferred but I can ship to most UK mainland postcodes insured. I would need to get a quote for cost.

Attachments

• RetroBike Resize.jpg
    RetroBike Resize.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 380
Back