Kleins and Specializeds

Merlin Boy":35u2ur7l said:
Nice upgrade! :shock:

Do you have some photo's of the Klein Adroit?
I like to see them...

Thanks Scant and Merlin Boy!

Sorry, no photos of Adroit yet. It's in the LBS waiting for the fork swap...
Will post photos when I get it it home and put some parts into it.

Rain Forest Adroit is completed:

Sadly though, it will be disassebled to sold to make way to a Team Storm Adroit... :cry:

Some slight updates on Epic Ultimate & S-Works Carbon. Will install the Tioga disc on summer (maybe).

epic12.jpg

sworks_carbon14.jpg

Archangel":1zo05a1j said:
The Horizon Attitude is a 1992 made frame according to frame nbr. It also has thinner seattube with 27.2 seatpost & 31.8 FD clamp where the 1993 model has 31.6 and 34.9 respectively.
The stickers are like 1993 though.

Very nice collection mate, well mainly the Klein's anyway I am jealous ...

They must have changed the decals early accross the range my Quantums are both 1992 build (Aug & Oct) but have '93 decals.

errol":31x1h79c said:
Archangel":31x1h79c said:
The Horizon Attitude is a 1992 made frame according to frame nbr. It also has thinner seattube with 27.2 seatpost & 31.8 FD clamp where the 1993 model has 31.6 and 34.9 respectively.

They must have changed the decals early accross the range my Quantums are both 1992 build (Aug & Oct) but have '93 decals.

Thanks, though it has been changed quite a bit after the last comment made in 2008.
Anyways, your Quantums are actually 1993 models since they're made after summer holidays of 1992. That's when the factory started making models for the next model year.

Archangel":3fu5brmm said:
errol":3fu5brmm said:
Archangel":3fu5brmm said:

Thanks, though it has been changed quite a bit after the last comment made in 2008.
Anyways, your Quantums are actually 1993 models since they're made after summer holidays of 1992. That's when the factory started making models for the next model year.

Another '92 Horizon midseason Attitude.....

http://fstatic1.mtb-news.de/img/photos/ ... ude101.jpg

Back