Klein Quantum Pro Frameset, 57cm, Burgundy Blue, 1995

uno-speedo

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
It pains me to do this...

Includes Frame, Aeros Carbon Fibre Fork, Klein Airhead Headset and Mission Control 2 Stem, Square Taper Press In Bottom Bracket.

Frame is clean, straight and true with no dings or dents. Paint is in good - very good condition for its age with a minimal number of tiny scuffs and chips on the frame. There are a couple paint chips on the fork and some residual adhesive on the fork and stem from where the previous owner mounted a computer sensor. The paint colour is known as Burgundy Blue.

Frame is a 57cm and the stem is either 100 or 110 mm long, depending on how it is measured. Full geometry specs can be found on this link.

£550 + £65 shipping. Please note I'll be shipping this from the USA and can put a lower value on the customs form with your agreement.

Payment via Paypal gift or add 5%. SOLD

klein-quantum-pro.jpg

klein-quantum-pro-detail.jpg

Re:

Looks great. Your second pic makes it look like burgundy blue. Perhaps pictures from some different angles will show off the coral reef a bit better :cool:

Re:

Second that = looks more like a burg/blue than coral reef which is a teal/pink sort of combo.

Re:

Nik - I thought you were building this up?
Wish I'd known - I'd have had that, but I've got a Quantum Pro frameset over with ETOE at the moment.

Back