Klein Quantum II Ringlé build final pictures

"Bit off the wall on the chain ring angle, but these might be able to do something;"

But I thought Rampage doesn't do anodizing and custom stuff anymore... am I wrong?

Hi. Rampage (intrincycles) have done the green parts... but I think it was before he closed down for more anodizing work (don't know how he stands now). Anyway he don't do chainrings because they are dangerous to polish... he was a good shoot though

Re:

Some Wheel pictures

Attachments

• fornav 1.jpg
    fornav 1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 803
  • fornav 2.jpg
    fornav 2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 803
  • bagnav 1.jpg
    bagnav 1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 803
  • bagnav 2.jpg
    bagnav 2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 803
  • hjul 3.jpg
    hjul 3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 803
  • hjul2.jpg
    hjul2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 803
  • hjul.jpg
    hjul.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 803
I am doing an all american build and scored the same brake calipers as "brew" titanium (excuse the pads in this google images pic)

Attachments

• brew ti.jpeg
    brew ti.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 766
Hi, Yes Brew us the same. It is basically an dia Compe brake that they mill down and exchange all the hardware for titanium or aluminium.

It actually works quite well...

latman":19amgkv4 said:
I am doing an all american build and scored the same brake calipers as "brew" titanium (excuse the pads in this google images pic)

I actually think that Brew was the first to take the Dia Compe brake and modify it. Then Dia Compe US did the same and continued this when the US part of Dia Compe became Cane Creek... Stunning brake at such a simple design

Re: Re:

bm0p700f":2h9rdsik said:
A colourful build. Alot of Klein love on here at the moment.

Sure is... Kind of fit well with dudes (as me) where the bikes hang on the walls most of the time. They make up for a bice pice of art... Must say that I ride mine, though.

Re:

just felt over this Picture of the rear hub after I rebuild it for 130mm spacing with the internals of a road SuperDruprEight hub

Attachments

• ringle ombyg 2.jpg
    ringle ombyg 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 668
Back